Collection: Coro Earrings

The Coro Company was founded in New York in the early 1900s by Emanuel Cohn and Carl Rosenberger. The name CORO was a combination of the first two letters of their  last names.  As the company grew, Coro opened factories in Providence, RI and Canada.  The United States Coro closed in 1979, but the Canadian branch continued into the early 1990s. The early Coro mark was “CR”. “Coro” is the most common mark and has been used since 1919. The “Coro Craft” mark was used since 1937. After 1945, the “CoroCraft” (one word) mark was used. Coro offered a wide variety of quality, marks, and designs too numerous to mention.