The Castlecliff Jewelry Company was established in 1918 by Clifford Furst and Joseph Bobley. Located in New York, they manufactured jewelry from the 1940s to the 1970s. The Castlecliff mark was first used in 1941. Marks used were Castlecliff, Castlecliff Sterling, Castlemark, Cassandra, and Ann Klein for Castlecliff. The jewelry was advertised as “The talked-about jewelry.” During the late 1970s, Castlecliff became part of Carnegie Industries Company. It has been owned by Lucien Piccard Industries since 1980.