Collection: Lisner Brooches

D. Lisner & Company of New York City was founded in 1904. They made jewelry of various qualities with the Richelieu line known as the best. Lisner was very popular during the 1950s and 60s. The name was changed to Lisner-Richelieu Corporation in 1978 and production stopped in 1979. The Lisner mark first used in 1935 was “LISNER” in block letters. “Lisner” in script was first used in 1938. Beginning in 1959, the mark used most was “LISNER” with the bottom of the L elongated to underline the rest of the letters.