The Marino Jewelry Company was founded by Paul Marino, a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. The company was located in Pawtucket, RI from 1932 until 1957. Although the company building was torn down to make way for a new Interstate 95 in 1957, he continued to design and make jewelry at home until he died in 1978. In 1957, another family member began Marino Manufacturing Company in Providence, RI. It closed around 1983. The hallmark is MARINO stamped in block capital letters.